The one strips Série-golo, are produced in France in our warehouse in Nantes. Our strips should be applied on walls with a vinyl glue, special thick wallpapers.
One strip of 290 grams, fireproofed, Class 1.
"It’s happiness in your home with the coat hooks Série-Golo !"
Colorful and bringing good mood, they are created and made with love in the region of France, Loire Atlantique (hooks : aluminium, head : Birchwood). From the kitchen to the bedroom, hang everything you want !
First things first : make sure that the surface is smooth, dust free and dry.
- The sticker comes in three parts : the liner (the white paper underneath, the tape (the transparent paper to help you pose the sticker) and the sticker (literally the illustration that will stay on the wall).
- Pick the right spot in the room.
- Depending on the model you picked, cut out with scissors the different elements that compose the sticker.
- If needed, tape the different elements on the wall to envision the final appearance.
- Pick an element, carefully remove the liner making sure that the sticker remains with the tape.
- Keep the tape and the stickers.
- With the help of someone else, hold the sticker on the wall without sticking it. Picking one side to start, begin to stick it on the wall. With a plastic scraper (this could be a stiff, plastic card), smooth the surface from the inside to the outside to make sure there are no air bubbles underneath.
- Remove carefully the tape by rolling it on itself.
- For the images that are composed with several elements :
Remove the liner, stick the other element that completes the image by overlapping by 2mm on the intersection, and then again, stick it and smooth the surface with a plastic card to remove air bubbles.
- Continue placing all the elements of your sticker following the steps above.
- Finish the installation by applying firm pressures on the sticker with the help of a dry and smooth towel (don’t rub, you could damage the image).
- That’s it, your sticker is installed!